English Estates: Ben Wade Selected Grain Acorn (10) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 004-002-31752
Ben Wade's portfolio is dominated by classic English-style renditions of pipe-chart standards, making this Acorn something of an outlier by comparison. It caters more toward Danish shaping, with the bowl softly rounded and free of hard lines, drooping down into a subtle heel spur, while a lithe shank and downturned stem offer a comfortable jaw-hanging posture.-Truett Smith
Measurements & Other Details
Dings On The Rim Minor Rim Charring Chamber Slightly Out Of Round Finish Faded Fills Wearing Out
BEN WADE (Script)
- Length: 6.23 in./158.24 mm.
- Weight: 1.44 oz./40.82 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.35 in./34.29 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Acorn/Pear
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England