English Estates: James Upshall Smooth Bent Billiard (A) (FH)
Product Number: 004-002-29705
A bent Billiard of fairly generous size, this James Upshall sports some stout proportions, particularly around the shank and transition. Condition is good here, with only a few tiny dings around the bowl.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Mild Chamber Carbonizing Light Oxidation
A JAMES UPSHALL (name in oval) FH
MADE BY HAND
- Length: 5.95 in./151.13 mm.
- Weight: 2.34 oz./66.22 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.14 in./54.36 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England