English Estates: Astley's Tudor Rose Smooth Billiard
Product Number: 004-002-29794
Simple and straightforward, with no need for flashy frills, this classically inclined Billiard from Astley boasts a tall, poised bowl at the end of a lengthy shank-and-stem arrangement. Able to sit sturdily upright thanks to the flat underside of the shank and heel, this Tudor Rose would make a fine pipe for use around the house or at work.-Angela Roberson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Mild Chamber Carbonizing Chamber Slightly Out Of Round Tooth Marks Light Oxidation
109 JERMYN ST
- Length: 5.97 in./151.64 mm.
- Weight: 1.63 oz./46.27 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.00 in./50.80 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England