English Estates: The Kensington Smooth Apple (483) (by Comoy's)
Product Number: 004-002-30035
With its soft curves and relatively squat orientation, the bowl of this Kensington Apple is quite plump in hand, with plenty of reassuring substance to the chamber walls. That soft curvature works nicely with the sleek length of shank and saddle stem — making for a quite a classic configuration overall.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Chamber Carbonizing Dings Around The Bowl Minor Tooth Marks Light Oxidation
MADE IN LONDON
- Length: 5.34 in./135.64 mm.
- Weight: 1.15 oz./32.66 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.30 in./33.02 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England