English Estates: Comoy's Command Commission S.L.E. Smooth Bent Billiard (17) (N) (post-1980) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-002-29975
Comoy's "17" design is a bent Billiard with hints of Oom Paul in its deep bend and broad heel, marked by a considerably cylindrical bowl and upright stance. This Special Limited Edition Command Commission example wears a dark, red-walnut stain and smooth finish for vivid grain definition and is still in unsmoked condition.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.01 in./127.25 mm.
- Weight: 1.28 oz./36.29 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.26 in./32.00 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England