English Estates: Dunhill Bruyere (5215) (2016) (Unsmoked) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 004-002-31584
This stately "15" shape from Dunhill is a classic example of the bent Pot shape, with its stout, squat bowl and graceful S-curve leading to an elegantly sinuous profile. Wearing Dunhill's hallmark Bruyere stain and a jet-black saddle stem, this muscular Group 5 is both bold and dignified, exemplifying the excellent work we've all come to expect from the legendary English brand. As an added bonus, this prize piece is unsmoked.-Steve Mawby
Measurements & Other Details
THE WHITE SPOT
MADE IN ENGLAND 16
- Length: 5.64 in./143.26 mm.
- Weight: 1.73 oz./48.99 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England