English Estates: Bewlay Rusticated Billiard (V 127) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 004-002-32096
This thoroughly traditional Billiard was made by Bewlay, a popular marque in its time. A fun tidbit about this brand is that the David Bowie claimed the only pipe he ever owned was a Bewlay. The pert bowl is paired to an extended shank accented with a metallic band at the conjunction to tapered vulcanite stem. Dressed in dark rustication, this understated pipe offers plenty of texture for the fingers to explore around the stummel.-Gabriel Bass
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Stamping Worn From Buffing Stem Logo Worn Down
- Length: 5.75 in./146.05 mm.
- Weight: 1.25 oz./35.38 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.34 in./34.04 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: England