English Estates: Ashton Brindle Bulldog (LX) (2006) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 004-002-33478
A classically English shape, this Bulldog epitomizes why Ashton has become such a respected and sought after marque: quality craftsmanship and attention to detail applied to classic English shaping. With a sharply angled heel, a firm ridgeline, and a crisp, earthy sandblast that's complemented by a brindled vulcanite stem, this is a wonderful rendition of a shape that will never go out of style.-Truett Smith
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Charring Chamber Slightly Out Of Round
LX (inside oval)
Ashton (in script)
- Length: 6.65 in./168.91 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.41 in./61.21 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.07 in./52.58 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bulldog
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England