English Estates: Andrea's 1911 Sabre Smooth Lumberman (256) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 004-002-33825
This Lumberman was made to commemorate the 100 year anniversary of Jack Andrea's Tobacco Shop in Kenosha, WI, which was founded in 1911. The Lumberman's signature abbreviated saddle stem joins to a long oval shank, which displays stripes of cross grain that flow all the way to the rim. A smooth chestnut finish completes this pipe's prestigious interpretation of the Lumberman shape.--Zach Podl
Measurements & Other Details
Small Scratch On The Rim Stem Nicked
MADE IN ENGLAND
- Length: 5.77 in./146.56 mm.
- Weight: 1.34 oz./38.10 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.34 in./34.04 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Lumberman
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England