English Estates: McArris by McCranie Smooth Billiard (AL) (by Ashton) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 004-002-33812
This colossal Billiard is part of the McArris series, which was made for McCraine by Ashton. Aesthetically British, this pipe has a proportional bowl and shank, though those proportions are gargantuan, and a vulcanite stem that tapers to a wide button. The massive amount of briar surrounds a veritable void of a chamber, which would likely take all day to smoke to the heel.--Zach Podl
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Chamber Carbonizing
- Length: 6.25 in./158.75 mm.
- Weight: 2.78 oz./78.93 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.40 in./60.96 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.91 in./23.11 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England