English Estates: Ashton Brindle Bent Billiard (XXX) (2021) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 004-002-34604
A dark chocolate stain; a deep, craggy sandblast; and a warmly striated cumberland stem — what's not to love about this classic bent Billiard from Jimmy Craig of Ashton? If traditional renditions of pipe-chart standards are major proponents of your collection and you're looking to add more, it doesn't get much better than this piece. With a generous chamber, jaw-hanging capability, English-style shaping, and firm feel in hand, this one checks off all the boxes.-Truett Smith
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Chamber Carbonizing Minor Tooth Marks
- Length: 5.79 in./147.07 mm.
- Weight: 1.44 oz./40.82 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.01 in./51.05 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England