We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
JAMES UPSHALL (in oval)
MADE BY HAND
Condition: 4/5 Rim darkening and a cracked lower button, plus one tooth mark on the top, and a chip out of the top of the tenon.
- Length: 5.68 in./144.27 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.11 in./53.59 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England