English Estates: Dunhill Root Briar (110) (1) (R) (1969)
Product Number: 004-002-5543
I've never come across a more fitting Apple, by Dunhill, at least for my teeth. Stamped as a group-1, it could easily pass for a group-2. Features I especially like are the petite bowl shape, tapered shank, and extremely comfortable, thin bit.
Measurements & Other Details
ENGLAND 9 (9 underlined)
1R (1 in circle)
Condition: 4.25/5 Bowl appears to have been lightly topped, plus rim darkening.
- Length: 5.41 in./137.41 mm.
- Weight: 0.80 oz./22.68 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.35 in./34.29 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.15 in./29.21 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.70 in./17.78 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.25 in./31.75 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England