We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
XXX [in oval]
Ashton [in script]
Condition: 3/5 Rim darkening, over reamed chamber, charring in the chamber,darkening on the walls from hot smoking, and the stem and shank do not meet flush (made this way).
- Length: 5.70 in./144.78 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.10 in./53.34 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Zulu
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England