English Estates: Dunhill Collector Bent Apple (1982)
Product Number: 004-002-6022
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
ENGLAND 22 (22 underlined)
Condition: 4/5 Rim darkening and an over reamed chamber, plus small cracks on the button from toothmarks (but they are tiny). Has small scratches on the bowl as well.
- Length: 6.05 in./153.67 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England