We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Ben Wade (in script)
Standard (in script)
Condition: 3/5 Over reamed, charred chamber, dings on the rim and on the bowl.
- Length: 5.96 in./151.38 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.13 in./54.10 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England