French Estates: Jean LaCroix Classic Unies Red Bent Brandy (606) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-003-0956
Classic design, plenty of bend for an easy balance when clenched in the jaw, a good bit of chamber, and a simple, dark and reserved finish - this Jean LaCroix offers a good, classic pipe at a modest price.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Jeaulacroix [in script]
Condition: 5/5 Unsmoked
- Length: 5.03 in./127.76 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France