French Estates: St Claude Smooth Bent Billiard
Product Number: 004-003-1881
There's a quartet of sizable fills one the front of this briar. but I have to admit I've kind of taken to it nonetheless. The shape is that of a long, light, elegant old French bent Billiard, well-executed, and sporting one very fine, slim saddle stem and bit.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4.5/5 Rim darkening, plus scratches and dings around the bowl.
- Length: 5.32 in./135.13 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.37 in./34.80 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France