French Estates: Sir Charles Smooth Apple (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-003-2346
Sir Charles was a brand of pipe evidently made in England as well as France, though beyond that I've found no other information on it. The finish is rather uneven here, and there isn't much grain to speak of, but the drilling is good, and the shape is a neat classic.
- Eric N. Squires
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
4.9/5 Unsmoked, but there are scratches around the bowl.
- Length: 5.76 in./146.30 mm.
- Weight: 0.96 oz./27.22 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.26 in./32.00 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France