French Estates: Lacroix Rusticated Dublin (*) (909) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-003-3824
The soft curves on this straight Dublin from Lacroix give it a subtle nod to the Danish school, with a less pronounced heel and more gentle transition than we're used to seeing from French and English shapes. What we're left with, then, is an elegantly poised piece whose gnarley rustication pattern flows quite nicely along its supple curves. Unsmoked.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Dings On The Rim Unsmoked
- Length: 5.30 in./134.62 mm.
- Weight: 1.47 oz./41.73 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.99 in./75.95 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: France