French Estates: Kingswood Fine Bruyere Smooth Billiard (50)
Product Number: 004-003-4173
A fine example of the French school's aesthetic, this Billiard from Kingswood presents a trim, streamlined profile, slightly bent at the stem for an elegant, Prince-like S-curve. The bowl maintains this design's sleekness, showing a subtle forward cant and offering a respectable chamber within.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Smoked, But Rather Clean
MADE IN FRANCE
- Length: 5.74 in./145.80 mm.
- Weight: 0.80 oz./22.68 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.70 in./17.78 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.17 in./29.72 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France