French Estates: Chacom Match Smooth Bent Apple (184) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-003-4400
The Chacom brand was born in 1928 from the Chapuis-Comoy company, merging the first three letters of those names — Cha-Com. As such, many Chacom and Comoy's shapes share the same number designation, the "184" bent Apple being one of them. This offering is presented in a stunning, mahogany contrast stain and glossy finish, and it's in excellent, unsmoked condition.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.19 in./131.83 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.64 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France