French Estates: Comoy's Pebble Grain (225) (Recent Production) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-003-4179
The serpentine S-curve of this Comoy's bent Dublin transitions seamlessly into the slightly forward inclined bowl. It strikes a memorable profile, with an extended transition that isolates the bowl and stretches the shape. The ring grain brought out by the Pebble Grain sandblast is quite impressive too, and this one also comes to us unsmoked and in great condition.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.61 in./142.49 mm.
- Weight: 1.57 oz./44.45 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.36 in./34.54 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France