French Estates: Comoy's Pebble Grain (43) (Recent Production) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-003-4193
The smooth easy curves of French pipe design are on full display in this "43" shape from Comoy's. The bent Billiard is a staple of any pipe collection, and this piece offers a light, compact pipe that will slip into a jacket pocket or sit proudly in a pipe rest on your desk. The light stain illuminates stimulating grain all around, while the somewhat longer shank lowers the bowl when clenched. Unsmoked.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.29 in./134.37 mm.
- Weight: 1.54 oz./43.54 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France