French Estates: Comoy's Pebble Grain (43) (Recent Production) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-003-4195
Long of transition and sinuous of S-curve, Comoy's "43" bent Billiard features an elongated stature overall, at the end of which is poised a tall bowl wherein lies plenty of chamber. Dressed here in a fetching sandblast and red-brown stain. Unsmoked.-Truett Smith
15% Off Estate PipesSold
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.27 in./133.86 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France