French Estates: Comoy's Pebble Grain (43) (Recent Production) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-003-4207
A bent Billiard of slender proportions and a sweeping bend, Comoy's "43" is a versatile shape, well-suited as a jaw-hanger yet also fitting naturally in hand. For those fond of sandblasted finishes, classic color palettes, and the traditional aesthetic made famous by English and French marques like Comoy's, this unsmoked piece is more than worthy of consideration.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.25 in./133.35 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France