French Estates: Comoy's Pebble Grain (43) (Recent Production) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-003-4210
It doesn't get much more classic than Comoy's "43" bent Billiard — the profile is bold and gestural, while the proportions are trim enough to be easily clenched or tucked into a jacket pocket. This one's dressed in the Pebble Grain's iconic sandblast for a subtle dose of texture in hand. Still unsmoked, though the airway was drilled off-center.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Airway Drilled Off Center Unsmoked
- Length: 5.23 in./132.84 mm.
- Weight: 1.82 oz./51.71 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France