French Estates: Comoy's Pebble Grain (337) (Recent Production) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-003-4212
Even post-1980 (even much-later-post-1980) Comoy's shaping still kept its style. In fact, that can still be said for the Comoy's made today. So, as expected this is a neat Prince shape. The rich sandblast is quite refined, and the piece is unsmoked.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.90 in./149.86 mm.
- Weight: 1.15 oz./32.66 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.11 in./28.19 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Prince
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France