French Estates: Comoy's Pebble Grain (337) (Recent Production) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-003-4277
Comoy's "337" is a subtly refined Prince rendition, compared to other renditions of the shape, with some smoother contours about the bowl structure, and a bit of a higher perch upon the transition. The result is a more streamlined profile, lent a sense of modernity with the shift in proportions, but still retaining the classic elegance of the traditional shape. Unsmoked.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.87 in./149.10 mm.
- Weight: 1.28 oz./36.29 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.11 in./28.19 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Prince
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France