French Estates: Bruyere St. Claude Dux Depose Billiard
Product Number: 004-003-4404
A sleek, slender Billiard shape from Bruyere St. Claude, this vintage French briar was part of a special batch of pipes sourced from St. Claude, France, dating between 1910 and the early 1930s. It's a great piece overall, and quite evocative of that early classic French style. Excellent condition, too.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Smoked, But Rather Clean
- Length: 5.79 in./147.07 mm.
- Weight: 0.83 oz./23.59 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.33 in./33.78 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.64 in./16.26 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.17 in./29.72 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France