French Estates: Butz-Choquin Paris Smooth Bent Dublin with Army Mount
Product Number: 004-003-4305
A delightfully sinuous bent Dublin shape, this fellow sports a domed rim about the upper bowl, followed by a handsome, easy trail of tapered shank and stem, guiding the eye to a broad metal spigot mount. It's got some rim darkening and a few fills wearing out, but otherwise condition is good.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Fills Wearing Out
Butz-Choquin (In Script)
ST CLAUDE FRANCE
- Length: 5.88 in./149.35 mm.
- Weight: 2.37 oz./67.13 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.01 in./51.05 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France