French Estates: Butz-Choquin Gentleman Smooth (6)
Product Number: 004-003-4306
The Gentleman series "6" shape seems to have descended from B.C.'s "1025," but compressed to nosewarmer proportions, thus heightening its pugnacious character, and making it perfect for pocket-sized travel. This one is in good shape overall, though it's picked up some rim darkening, and a few fills are wearing out.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Fills Wearing Out
Butz-Choquin (In Script)
ST CLAUDE (Arched)
- Length: 4.29 in./108.97 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.64 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.09 in./27.69 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France