French Estates: Unknown Smooth Opera
Product Number: 004-003-4331
Grain-wise this classic (and oval-chambered) Opera has some decent flame along the left, and even better birdseye on the right... though the latter is also accompanied by one large fill. Drilling is straight but very open, in order to allow for the rather ornate, spiral stinger fitted to the tenon. Only a little rim darkening and some light oxidation to the stem.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Light Oxidation See Description
GENUINE FRENCH BRIAR (Arched, Inside Oval)
MADE IN FRANCE
- Length: 5.65 in./143.51 mm.
- Weight: 1.12 oz./31.75 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.19 in./30.23 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.67 in./17.02 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.16 in./29.46 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Opera
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France