French Estates: Jean Lacroix Grenoble Sandblasted Bent Billiard (4G3)
Product Number: 004-003-4323
The cylindrical bowl on this Lacroix bent Billiard resembles that of an Oom Paul. However, the bend is 3/4 instead of full. A robust shank and transition defined this piece, offering up a decently sized chamber and especially craggy, sandblasted finish.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Smoked, But Rather Clean
- Length: 5.33 in./135.38 mm.
- Weight: 1.79 oz./50.80 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.07 in./52.58 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.35 in./34.29 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.24 in./31.50 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France