French Estates: Yves St. Claude Split Level Smooth Bent Billiard (63)
Product Number: 004-003-4373
A fine stretch of classically-inclined shaping, this Yves St. Claude should make for a lithe jaw-hanger that you won't mind toting around and showing off, either. Only some minor rim darkening; otherwise condition is good.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening
Yves St Claude (In Script)
- Length: 5.07 in./128.78 mm.
- Weight: 1.22 oz./34.47 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.36 in./34.54 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France