French Estates: Ropp Vintage Sandblasted (1027)
Product Number: 004-003-4374
This Ropp "1027" is a nod to the past with its classic lightweight French design and size. These Vintage briars were originally made decades ago in the Chapuis-Comoy factory before finally being distributed by Ropp. Topped off with a genuine horn stem, this is a great opportunity to own a piece of pipe history. Excellent condition here.-Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Smoked, But Rather Clean
ROPP (In Oval)
Vintage Briar (In Script)
- Length: 5.12 in./130.05 mm.
- Weight: 0.90 oz./25.40 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.29 in./32.77 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.26 in./32.00 mm.
- Stem Material: Horn
- Filter: None
- Shape: Panel
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France