French Estates: Comoy's Pebble Grain (184) (Recent Production)
Product Number: 004-003-4658
A somewhat forward-inclined bent Apple rendition, Comoy's "184" is here finished in the subtle, chocolate-stained sandblast of the Pebble Grain line. Fluid of form, and with some lovely blasted grain highlighted throughout, this shapely number is as easy clenched in the jaw as it is pleasantly rounded in hand.- Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Mild Chamber Carbonizing Charring Around The Airway
- Length: 5.01 in./127.25 mm.
- Weight: 1.25 oz./35.38 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.36 in./34.54 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France