French Estates: A. Garfinkel Smooth Bulldog (by Chevalier)
Product Number: 004-003-4549
Likely made for the D.C.-based A. Garfinkel retailer, this Bulldog is stout and sturdy, with just a bit of elegant taper around the base of its bowl giving nod to its French roots. Its chamber has been slightly over reamed, its rim darkened, and it carries some handling marks — but the grain is nice, with some tight birdseye above the beadlines.- Kaz Walters
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Mild Chamber Carbonizing Chamber Over Reamed Small Scratches Around The Bowl Small Dings Around The Bowl
- Length: 5.99 in./152.15 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.22 in./56.39 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.94 in./23.88 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bulldog
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France