French Estates: Courrieu Cogolin Vieille Bruyere Extra Smooth Dublin (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-003-4915
Ulysse Courrieu founded the Courrieu brand in 1802 in Cogolin, France, and the marque is still fashioning briar pipes today. Here, the French maker presents a classically shaped Dublin dressed in a smooth finish and showcasing vivid birdseye. The chestnut-colored stummel and vulcanite stem wrap up this traditional piece that is unsmoked.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
VIELLE BRUYERE (arched)
- Length: 6.19 in./157.23 mm.
- Weight: 1.48 oz./42.00 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.28 in./32.51 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France