French Estates: GBD Concord Smooth Bent Bulldog (1734) (post-1980) (Replacement Tenon)
Product Number: 004-003-4917
This bent Bulldog from GBD showcases the classic, geometrically rigid form for which it's known. A taller, tapered bowl here commends the piece and makes for a deep chamber. Forgoing the form's characteristic beadlines in favor of a subtle ridgeline, this piece sees a smooth finish highlighting a wealth of birdseye.-Angela Robertson
20% Off All EstatesSold
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Dings On The Rim Replacement Tenon
GBD (In oval)
- Length: 5.63 in./143.00 mm.
- Weight: 1.13 oz./32.00 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Bulldog
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France