French Estates: Chacom Carbone (851)
Product Number: 004-003-4570
Chacom's sinuous and palm-filling "851" bent Egg is here found in the evocative, matte-patterned finish of the Carbone series. Designed to call to mind the look of carbon fiber, the aesthetic is quite distinct. It's made from briar, but the finish resembles anything but, hiding the material's natural grain underneath a metallic, scale-like pattern all across the stummel-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Smoked, But Rather Clean
- Length: 5.10 in./129.54 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.16 in./54.86 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France