French Estates: Davidoff Sandblasted Bent Billiard (101)
Product Number: 004-003-4559
An angled transition and sloping stem lend this Davidoff Billiard a comfortable bend, balancing out the deep-chambered bowl up front. It's a classic take on the Anglo-French design, lent a subtle dose of visual intrigue thanks to the half-saddle stem that often accompanies Davidoff pieces. Just some mild chamber carbonizing to consider here.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Mild Chamber Carbonizing
Davidoff (in script)
- Length: 5.70 in./144.78 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.01 in./51.05 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France