French Estates: Chacom Millenium Smooth
Product Number: 004-003-4632
I'm going to hazard a guess that this Chacom was made sometime around the turn of 2000 — at least that's what the "Millenium" stamp would suggest. The shape has a pretty modern look about it, though, if you dig around enough, you can find old French shapes not dramatically different, suggesting this design was a combination of something old and something new.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Charring Mild Chamber Carbonizing Small Scratches Around The Bowl Fills Wearing Out
- Length: 6.09 in./154.69 mm.
- Weight: 2.21 oz./62.60 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France