French Estates: Jean Lacroix Grenoble Sandblasted Bent Billiard (4G3)
Product Number: 004-003-4637
The cylindrical bowl on this Lacroix bent Billiard resembles that of an Oom Paul. However, the bend is 3/4 instead of full. A robust shank and transition define this piece, offering up a decently sized chamber and especially craggy, sandblasted finish.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Charring Around The Airway
Jean Lacroix (In Script)
- Length: 4.33 in./109.98 mm.
- Weight: 1.79 oz./50.80 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.07 in./52.58 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.26 in./32.00 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France