French Estates: Chacom Army Dublin (32) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-003-4642
Light, lean, and yet boasting quite a lot of chamber, the Chacom "32" Dublin is an active design, especially when combined with a light, warm contrast finish, bright sterling silver army mount, and extra-slim push stem. This particular example displays a striking cross-grain along the rim, and quite a bold birdseye pattern on the right flank. Unsmoked.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.63 in./143.00 mm.
- Weight: 1.09 oz./30.84 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.30 in./33.02 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France