French Estates: Chacom Army Dublin with Silver (32)
Product Number: 004-003-4679
Light, lean, and yet sporting quite a lot of chamber, the Chacom "32" shape is an active and sporty design. It comes off all the more so when combined with a smoky contrast finish, bright sterling silver army mount, and extra-slim push stem — fitted with a unique, slanted button to promote easier clenching.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Smoked, But Rather Clean
- Length: 5.74 in./145.80 mm.
- Weight: 0.99 oz./28.12 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.29 in./32.77 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France