French Estates: Comoy's Tradition (87) (Recent Production)
Product Number: 004-003-4686
Comoy's take on the Zulu is a charmer, especially in the glossy Tradition finish. A forward-canted, sprightly form, it's been around for a while, and hasn't seen much change in several decades, resulting in the particularly classical piece seen here.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Smoked, But Rather Clean
- Length: 5.92 in./150.37 mm.
- Weight: 0.99 oz./28.12 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.36 in./34.54 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.32 in./33.53 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Zulu
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France