French Estates: Unknown Selected Straight Grain Bent Billiard (17)
Product Number: 004-003-4720
While this piece has some condition issues, including scratches, fills, and a light burn mark on the lower shank beneath the transition on the left side, the grain still commends this piece. Its handy size and professional shaping also indicate the maker had plenty of experience, whoever it may have been.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Charring Around The Airway Scratches Around The Bowl
- Length: 4.79 in./121.67 mm.
- Weight: 1.38 oz./39.01 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.29 in./32.77 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France