French Estates: Butz-Choquin Bistro (1320)
Product Number: 004-003-4667
A meaty rendition of the 3/4 bent Billiard, this jaw-hanger offers a bowl of plentiful proportions in a tight-knit style. The result is a combination of quite a lot of chamber, a substantial feel in hand, and an easy-to-clench balance, all in a briar that will still tuck readily into a jacket pocket. Great condition.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Smoked, But Rather Clean
- Length: 4.47 in./113.54 mm.
- Weight: 1.79 oz./50.80 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France