French Estates: Pierre Cardin Sandblasted Billiard (c.1970s)
Product Number: 004-003-4836
Made in Paris sometime during the 1970s, this Pierre Cardin piece is a remarkably hearty, muscular take on the Billiard, quite unlike the svelte, petite pieces typically associated with French pipemaking. Same goes for the sandblasted finish which is quite craggy, bringing out a fascinating array of rippling grain across the towering bowl's right flank, underneath the deep ruby stain.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Slot Modified
(Pipe Makers Signature)
- Length: 5.78 in./146.81 mm.
- Weight: 1.44 oz./40.82 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.08 in./52.83 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France